Upon completion, enter
for a chance to win an iPad Mini.
How to Play
Tap as many icons as
possible in 30 seconds.
The contest has ended - but feel free to keep playing and try to beat your high score!
Thanks for Playing!
Enter your email for more info
on Ultimate Software.
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HR TECH CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS AND INTERNET CONNECTION ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The HR Tech Challenge (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, and Puerto Rico, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence, except employees, officers, and directors (and their immediate family and household members (whether or not related)) of THE ULTIMATE SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. (“Sponsor”) and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, participating vendors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Ultimate Software”). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and wherever prohibited by law. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Ceros, Inc. By entering the Promotion, you are an entrant and you agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2.Timing: The Promotion begins on Monday, September 10, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on September 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”)(the “Promotional Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: To participate in the Promotion, you must visit ulti.pro/play2018 and fill out the form to officially enter the contest. The URL, ulti.pro/play2018 is available for free at Ulti.pro/play2018 and posted on Sponsor’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Blog. If you choose to participate in the Promotion, be aware that STANDARD DATA RATES MAY APPLY to play the game. You should contact your data service provider for pricing plans and details. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. There is no guarantee that the URL will work with all carriers or on all devices. To participate, you must play the interactive game (“Game”) available on the URL. To play the Game, you will need to access and play the Game via your own personal electronic device (i.e., mobile device, tablet, computer). Once you access the Game, you will have thirty (30) seconds to tap as many of the icons that appear before they disappear. For each icon tapped, you will receive a designated number of points. The number of points accrued will have no impact on your chances of winning.
a. Enter by Playing the Game: At the end of Game play, follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form as directed, including providing the country of your residence, your legal first and last name, and your e-mail address.
b. Limit: Each participant may obtain only one (1) entry into the Promotion per day during the Promotional Period. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotional Period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share an e-mail address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. However, there is no limit to the number of times a participant may play the Game.
4. Winner Selection: After the close of the Promotional Period, representatives of Sponsor will randomly select three (3) three potential winners in a random drawing conducted from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by Ultimate Software via the e-mail address provided on or around September 21, 2018. Potential winners must follow the instructions provided as part of the notification, which may include providing a telephone number, mailing address, and/or other means of verification. Ultimate Software will attempt to contact a potential winner up to two (2) times. If a potential winner (i) cannot be reached directly, (ii) does not respond to Ultimate Software within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, (iii) is found ineligible, (iv) declines the prize, or (v) fails to comply with these Official Rules, such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be notified, or such prize may go unawarded, in the sole discretion of Ultimate Software. Potential winners must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Ultimate Software within five (5) days of them being sent. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of registration as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The decision of Ultimate Software will be final and binding in all matters. Upon compliance with all instructions and confirmation of being a confirmed winner, the prize will be mailed via USPS to the confirmed winner and is anticipated to be placed into the mail system within ten (10) business days. Limit: Only one (1) prize per person during the Promotion.
5. Prize: Three (3) Prizes are available. Each Prize consists of one (1) Apple® iPad® mini 4. Version/generation, size, and color may be limited and will be selected at the sole discretion of Ultimate Software’s choice. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $399.00. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: One Thousand One Hundred Ninety Seven Dollars and Zero Cents ($1,197.00). No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions are permitted by a winner. Ultimate Software reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at their sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Ultimate Software. Each winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified herein as being awarded. “Apple” and “iPad” are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion, nor is Apple, Inc. in any way affiliated with this Promotion.
6. General Rules and Regulations: By entering this Promotion, you consent to being contacted by Ultimate Software via telephone and/or e-mail. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person. Ultimate Software is not responsible for entries or notifications not received due to an entrant’s account settings. Ultimate Software, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any individual or entry from the Promotion for any reason or no reason at all. Ultimate Software reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Ultimate Software reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Ultimate Software is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undeliverable, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors
which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. Ultimate Software is not responsible for any changes to or unavailability of the LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Blog, and/or any other medium used for promoting the Promotion (collectively referred to as the “Social Media Platforms”) that may interfere with the Promotion (including any limitations, restrictions, or conditions on Ultimate Software’s ability to use the Social Media Platforms for the Promotion as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Ultimate Software) or the ability of an entrant to timely enter, receive notices, or communicate with Ultimate Software via Social Media Platforms. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Ultimate Software’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion, Ultimate Software reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants and/or modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Ultimate Software reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Ultimate Software and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. Publicity: By entering this Promotion, you grant Sponsor and its designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use your name, city, state, and country of residence, e-mail, voice, picture and likeness, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of Ultimate Software and all matters related to the Promotion, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity.
8. Limitations of Liability: Ultimate Software expressly disclaims any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ultimate Software from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, and/or liability for injury, death, damage, or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Promotion (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage, or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or printing, distribution or production errors. Ultimate Software is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any entrant, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, an entrant’s play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Ultimate Software reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing.
9. Headings Not Part of Official Rules: Any heading preceding the text of the paragraphs and sub-paragraphs hereof are inserted solely for convenience of reference and shall not constitute a part of the Official Rules nor shall they effect its meaning, construction, or effect.
10. Partial Invalidity: If any provision of the Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, or the like, then all of the other provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
11. Failure to Enforce: Ultimate Software’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, controversies, and causes of actions, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida or the appropriate Florida state court located in Broward County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Ultimate Software in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause application of laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com/2018-conference-winners. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. The winner list will be maintained for at least two (2) weeks after its initial posting.
15. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., 2000 Ultimate Way, Weston, Florida 33326.